Father’s Day is coming up and if you’re looking for great gift ideas then you’re in luck. Below will be my gift guide for the dad in your life.
1. Coffee. Duh. Get him some from It’s a Grind Coffee House.
2. An Ax. No matter if the dad you’re buying this for is a city dwelling hipster an Ax is a super cool gift. It’s a carnal desire desire for a man to put an Ax in their hands and do something macho with it like chop wood, shave their beard or just to throw at something.
3. Booze. Whether it’s beer, whiskey, wine or tequila, booze is also a macho gift you can give that almost every dad will get excited about unless he’s a recovering alcoholic.
4. A Steak dinner. What I mean by that is a homemade meal. Restaurants are nice, but if you cook your dad a nice steak either on an iron skillet or on the grill, then that right there will express your love for him. What man doesn’t like a good steak, right? So feed him a nice cut of beef and watch him smile.
5. Coupon Book. Create your own coupon book with things that the dad in your life can redeem. I remember my own kids making these and 5 years later I redeemed the cuddling coupon. They resisted but they couldn’t argue with it since the coupon didn’t have an expiration date.
6. Shaving/Beard products. If the dad in your life likes to keep a clean shaven face, then getting him some shaving paraphenilia such as those fancy shaving kits with the brush and straight razor. For the bearded dads, get them some beard oil, a brush and other items to help them keep their beards nice and healthy.
So there you have it, our Father’s Day Gift Guide. Listen, all those things I mentioned are great, but you really can’t go wrong with coffee, so make sure you get his favorites from It’s a Grind Coffee House.